Scorpion Embassy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

love - I like em long and strong

Go down

love  - I like em long and strong Empty love - I like em long and strong

Post  Hobartda Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:31 am

singles in Bathurst free online dating - Need a real freak My name is Pamela CASTELLANO i am looking for someone older then me who is willing to try new things in and out of the bedroom. someone who supports me and someone who wants to encounter new things. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there and we can go).. I'm an angel sometimes but can be wild in the bed. My sex life sucks right now. I need a guy willing to do me and then leave. I hate clingy guys and just want straight sex and then be left alone. i have a tight little body and love to please men. message me for more.. Coffs Harbour online dating agency Tasmania dating Albany free online dating singles in Brisbane free online dating fun loving nympho looking for fun. I like those who tells the truth and be up fronjt with it, I love music and going out to different plaes and hey it never hurts to learn new things in the bedroom too. I really hate writing all of this and prefer showing you. I am new to this and not really sure. Its been a while...since I dated just for FUN . A six pack and some condoms and we are good to go babe. It would really be ideal to find a nice guy for the whole friends with benefits thing. I don't have a lot of free time, but I do have needs as I do have a high sex drive.It would be great to meet a guy who is on the same page as me. i am an outgoing person. I love to make people happy and smile. to me theres nothing better than making a guy feel good and having his eyes roll in the back of his head. if you want to experience great sex then write me now. I like going out with friends, going to the beach, swimming, vollebyall, partying. I'd like to find a guy that I can have fun going out with and have fun at home too without anything serious. No strings attached right now, so if thats cool then write me. I have been told I have the personality of a sponge, in which I absorb my surroundings and I am very afcfected by energies around me. So send some positive energy my way! I laugh way too much and loudly. I am looking for a positive person to spend the rest of my life with.

Hobartda

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum